The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.2.11. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
- sogo-tool can now be used to manage EAS metadata for all devices
- Improved the SAML2 documentation
- Radically reduced AES memory usage
- Now possible to specify the username attribute for SAML2 (SOGoSAML2LoginAttribute) (#2381)
- Added support for IdP-initiated SAML2 logout (#2377)
- We now generate SAML2 metadata on the fly (#2378)
- We now handle correctly the SOGo logout when using SAML (#2376 and #2379)
- Fixed freebusy lookups going off bounds for resources (#3010)
- Fixed EAS clients moving mails between folders but disconnecting before receiving server’s response (#2982)
See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.2.11 for the complete change log.
Back to 2014